-1 lb ground beef
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-1 onion, chopped
-1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
-1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
-2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
-1 teaspoon dried oregano
-1 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
-1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
-1/4 cup water
-1 lb cooked spaghetti
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the ground beef. Cook, crumbling with a wooden spoon, until the beef is no longer pink.
2. Add the garlic and onion, and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, and water. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
5. Serve the Bolognese sauce over the cooked spaghetti. Enjoy!