-1 lb thinly sliced beef short ribs
-1/4 cup soy sauce
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-1 tablespoon sesame oil
-1 teaspoon sugar
-2 green onions, chopped
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and sugar. Stir until all ingredients are fully combined.
2. Add the beef short ribs to the marinade and mix until all of the ribs are evenly coated. Cover and let the ribs marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
4. Place the ribs on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the ribs are cooked through.
5. Serve the ribs with green onions and extra marinade for dipping. Enjoy!